- Teach students together, wherever they are
- Provide flexible access to teaching and learning activities and content
- Deliver synchronous online lectures, seminars and personal tutoring meetings
- Collaborate and interact in real-time
- Communicate with individuals and groups no matter their location
Learn more about teaching online including, supporting the students experience, design for online learning, creating content and activities, assessment and feedback and creating inclusive online learning.
Learn more about what remote teaching is, designing remote teaching sessions, and find out more about what tools are available in Warwick teaching spaces.
Microsoft Teams enables you to meet, chat, share and collaborate from anywhere. Combining chat, documents, people and tools in one secure place. Use Teams to teach students online or on campus to in-classroom and remote audiences.
Blackboard Collaborate is a webinar service built for education, training and meetings.
Example Recipes - How online and remote classes can be used to enhance your teaching.
Recipe description 1