- Develop communication and team work skills via group activities
- Working together online enables students to input throughout project and have visibility of the material
- Supports groups to track individual tasks, progress and contributions
- Easy to reference and update continually as a project develops
- Enables groups to develop a holistic view of their project improving planning and understanding
Collaborate at Warwick with Padlet
Padlet offers flexible spaces for groups to work together. Creating, sharing and mapping on a dynamic shared board.
- Share and embed a wide range of file types and multimedia offering context and flexibility in approach
- Easily share and add additional users to contribute or view pages
- Visually plan using mind maps and spidergrams to develop structure together
- A persistent space allows updates to be shared regularly making the team more efficient and reactive to others progress
- See everyone’s interactions in real-time offering added sense of presence
Collaborate with Miro
Miro offers a flexible infinite collaborative whiteboard space where you can work together in large or smaller groups on various simultaneous activities.
- Present, share, develop and collaborate synchronously and asynchronously in a persistent space
- Scaffold varied learning activities then reproduce and share using templates
- Create breakout spaces, get an overview of all activity then zoom down to details
- Can be accessed by students and staff on a wide variety of platforms
Example Recipes - How collaboration tools can be used to enhance your teaching.
Recipe description 1