|let length||per week||per year|
All fees include contents insurance, heating, electricity, gas and water.
Let start date
- Sunday 22 September 2019
About the hall
- 505 single and twin rooms with up to nine students per flat
- En suite bathrooms
- Self-catered kitchen shared with up to nine students
- First year undergraduates
- Average size (including bathroom) 5.0m x 3.0m
- Three quarter size double bed (120cm x 190cm) in single rooms
- Standard single bed (190cm x 91cm) in twin rooms
- Bed linen, duvet and pillow
- Wardrobe and bookshelf
- Desk, chair and wastepaper bin
- Network port
En suite bathroom
- Some rooms include level access bathrooms
- Cooker, fridge and freezer
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
- Ironing board
- Cupboard space
- Shared with up to nine students
A handy side by side comparison for undergraduate students.
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths to the nearest week and all the weekly rents to the nearest pound (£).
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publish but may be subject to change as necessary.
- During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but every effort will be made to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.