|let length||per week||per year|
All fees include contents insurance, heating, electricity, gas and water.
Let start date
- Saturday 26 September 2020
About the hall
- 254 single rooms of corridor living
- Bathroom shared between 6 students on average
- Self-catered kitchen shared with 12 students on average
- First year undergraduates
This is definitely a good choice if you want something cost-effective and a bit more relaxed, while still being close to the main action of campus." Bethany, Finance
I really liked how spacious the kitchen was – plenty of storage space for everyone. There’s also a big table in the kitchen which makes Cryfield feel very sociable." Emily, Maths
- Average size 3.8m x 2.3m
- Standard single bed (190cm x 91cm)
- Bed linen, duvet and pillow
- Wardrobe and bookshelf
- Desk, chair and wastepaper bin
- Network port
- Bath with overhead shower and shower
- Shared between six students on average
- Cooker, fridge and freezer
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
- Ironing board
- Cupboard space
- On average shared between 12 students
- The majority of hobs are induction hobs that require the use of induction pans
- Located next to central campus
- Close to sports facilities including the new Sport and Wellness Hub
- Please note Cryfield is located in close proximity to campus developments.
A handy side by side comparison for undergraduate students.
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths to the nearest week.
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to provide services as described on our website and in our marketing materials. However, please be advised that some services may be affected due to the Government’s on-going advice on Covid-19, regulatory/legal changes or due to reasons beyond our reasonable control. We will endeavour to inform of you of any changes, where possible.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publication but may be subject to change as necessary. During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but we will do all that we reasonably can to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.