|let length||per week||per year|
All fees include contents insurance, heating, electricity, gas and water.
Let start date
- Saturday 21 September 2019
About the hall
- 254 single rooms of corridor living
- Bathroom average between 6 students
- Self-catered kitchen shared with 12 students on average
- First year undergraduates
This is definitely a good choice if you want something cost-effective and a bit more relaxed, while still being close to the main action of campus." Bethany, Finance
I really liked how spacious the kitchen was – plenty of storage space for everyone. There’s also a big table in the kitchen which makes Cryfield feel very sociable." Emily, Maths
- Average size 3.8m x 2.3m
- Standard single bed (190cm x 91cm)
- Bed linen, duvet and pillow
- Wardrobe and bookshelf
- Desk, chair and wastepaper bin
- Network port
- Bath with overhead shower and shower
- Shared between six students on average
- Cooker, fridge and freezer
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
- Ironing board
- Cupboard space
- On average shared between 12 students
- The majority of hobs are induction hobs that require the use of induction pans
- Located next to central campus
- Close to sports facilities including the new Sport and Wellness Hub
- Please note Cryfield is located in close proximity to campus developments.
A handy side by side comparison for undergraduate students.
Cryfield Standard 2018/19
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths to the nearest week.
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publish but may be subject to change as necessary.
- During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but every effort will be made to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.