|let length||per week||per year|
All fees include contents insurance and utilities.
Let start date
- Sunday 25 September 2022
About the halls
- 38 studios
- En suite bathroom
- Private kitchen
- New postgraduates
- Average studio size 15.07m²
- Three quarter size double bed (120cm x 190cm) with mattress protector
- Wardrobe and bookshelf
- Desk, chair and wastepaper bin
- Wall mirror
- Network port
- Bed linen, duvet and pillow is not provided
En suite bathroom
- Compact fridge and freezer
- Combination microwave oven
- Kettle and toaster
- Ironing board
- Induction hobs that require the use of induction pans
Please note: Cryfield Studios are offered as 40 week let lengths and do not include the summer vacation period. There are also a limited number of rooms available and demand will be high, please consider this before selecting Cryfield Studios as your first choice when you apply for accommodation.
- Located next to central campus
- Close to sports facilities including the Sports and Wellness Hub
- Cryfield studios are located next to main entrance doors and we can therefore not accommodate preferences for quiet areas if you are allocated to Cryfield Studios.
A handy side by side comparison for postgraduate students.
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths to the nearest week.
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to provide services and facilities as described on our website and in our marketing materials. However, please be advised that some services may be affected due to the Government’s on-going advice on Covid-19, regulatory/legal changes or due to reasons beyond our reasonable control. We will endeavour to inform of you of any changes, where possible.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publication but may be subject to change as necessary. During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but we will do all that we reasonably can to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum. It may also mean that some facilities are unavailable.
- The Residential Life Team is being renamed to the Residential Community Team. There may be instances where you notice either of these being referred to on our website, however please note that they are the same team.