Undergraduate and Postgraduate
|let length||per week||per year|
All fees include contents insurance, heating, electricity, gas and water.
Let start date
- Saturday 21 September 2019
About the hall
- 574 single rooms with up to 12 rooms per flat
- Shared bathroom for around four students on average
- Self-catered kitchen shared with up to 12 students
- First year and returning undergraduates, and postgraduates
As a mid-range option, Tocil and its facilities are very economical for the price you’re paying. Providing everything you would pretty much need without needing to break the bank." James, Computer Science
I loved the woodland feel of Tocil – there were lots of rabbits and squirrels living in the wooded areas around the blocks and the trees really created a sense of tranquillity which was lovely to return to after a busy day." Beth, Theatre and Performance Studies
- Average size 3.4m x 2.5m
- Standard single bed (190cm x 91cm)
- Bed linen, duvet and pillow
- Wardrobe and bookshelf
- Desk, chair and wastepaper bin
- Network port
- Cooker, fridge and freezer
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
- Ironing board
- Cupboard space
- Shared between 12 students on average
View more halls
A handy side by side comparison for undergraduate students.
Apply for Accommodation
Email a question
allocations at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths.
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publish but may be subject to change as necessary.
- During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but every effort will be made to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.