574 single rooms across ten blocks on campus with up to 12 rooms per flat.
First year undergraduates, returning undergraduates, and postgraduates in separate areas.
Shared bathroom for around four students.
Self catered with up to 12 students sharing a kitchen.
2018/19 Accommodation Fees
Let starts Saturday 22 September 2018.
|let length*||per week||per year|
- Average size 3.4m x 2.5m
- Standard single bed (UK single, 190cm x 91cm) with bed linen, duvet and pillow
- Wardrobe, desk with chair, bookshelf and wastepaper bin
- Network port
- Shared between four students on average
- Includes toilet, showers, washbasin and bath
- Shared kitchen for up to 12 students
- Cooker, fridge and freezer
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
- Ironing board
- Cupboard space
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths to the nearest week and all the weekly rents to the nearest pound (£).
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publish but may be subject to change as necessary.
- During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but every effort will be made to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.