Undergraduate and Postgraduate
|let length||per week||per year|
All fees include contents insurance, heating, electricity, gas and water.
Let start date
- Saturday 26 September 2020
About the hall
- 574 single rooms with up to 12 rooms per flat
- Shared bathroom for around four students on average
- Self-catered kitchen shared with up to 12 students
- First year and returning undergraduates and postgraduates
As a mid-range option, Tocil and its facilities are very economical for the price you’re paying. Providing everything you would pretty much need without needing to break the bank." James, Computer Science
I loved the woodland feel of Tocil – there were lots of rabbits and squirrels living in the wooded areas around the blocks and the trees really created a sense of tranquillity which was lovely to return to after a busy day." Beth, Theatre and Performance Studies
- Average size 3.4m x 2.5m
- Standard single bed (190cm x 91cm)
- Bed linen, duvet and pillow
- Wardrobe and bookshelf
- Desk, chair and wastepaper bin
- Network port
- Cooker, fridge and freezer
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
- Ironing board
- Cupboard space
- Shared between 12 students on average
A handy side by side comparison for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths to the nearest week.
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to provide services as described on our website and in our marketing materials. However, please be advised that some services may be affected due to the Government’s on-going advice on Covid-19, regulatory/legal changes or due to reasons beyond our reasonable control. We will endeavour to inform of you of any changes, where possible.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publication but may be subject to change as necessary. During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but we will do all that we reasonably can to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.