Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Current Students 2023/2024

If you're currently studying at Warwick, whether you're living on campus or still looking for accommodation, you may want to explore your accommodation options.

Still looking for accommodation?

To be eligible for campus accommodation you need to be a fully enrolled full-time student at the University for the 2023/2024 academic year, and not currently hold a Warwick Accommodation contract.

Part year accommodation

If you're looking for accommodation after the start of Term One, you can now submit a request for part year campus accommodation.

We encourage you to read through our useful frequently asked questions before you apply for part year accommodation.

Student vacancies

Throughout the year students may advertise their campus room in the hope of finding a suitable replacement. You can check our student vacancies webpage for further information.

If you already have a private accommodation contract for the current academic year, you should seek advice from Warwick Students' Union before requesting to take over a student vacancy.

Currently living on campus?

Find out useful information about living on campus including the departure process if you are leaving your room permanently before the end of your contract, fault reporting, laundry and student post.

Find a suitable replacement

If you'd like to find a suitable replacement for your campus accommodation contract, you can advertise your room to be listed on our website.

You may also want to advertise your room through the Warwick Students’ Union housemates wanted forum.

Room moves

If you'd like to explore your options regarding moving rooms you can now request a room transfer or find another student who may want to proceed with a direct room swap.

Please ensure you read through our useful frequently asked questions before you submit a request for a transfer.