Book Accommodation for 2023/2024
- To book and secure accommodation you must be in the first year of a four year, graduate entry, MBChB registered course on a full time basis starting from September 2023.
- Your student status must be unconditional firm ('UF') in order to successfully book a room. If you book a room without having an unconditional firm ('UF') offer of study, your booking will be cancelled.
Before you book a room
- You'll need your seven digit University of Warwick ID number ready, found in your study offer email. Please contact admissions if you do not have a University ID number.
- You'll need to apply through the appropriate process separately if you have any specific accommodation requirements, including health and disability needs. You should ensure you complete this process as soon as possible to ensure there is enough time for it to be assessed as you will need to submit suitable evidence in advance of the deadline of 26 July 2023. Please be aware that you will still need to book accommodation.
- Your booking confirmation email will be sent to the contact email address on your student record. Please ensure that this is correct before booking a room. You will need to provide a personal email address (not an agent email address) that you will still be able to access in September 2023.
- If you have a question about booking a room as a first year MBChB student, it's likely you'll find the answer by reading through our frequently asked questions below.
Important booking information
- Please note that accommodation for MBChB students is not guaranteed and rooms will be offered on a first-come first-served basis to eligible students.
- If you would like to book a room on campus you will be able to select a room in Tocil Halls of Residence (44 week contract), subject to availability.
- Please be aware that our online booking system is an instant booking platform. Once you have selected and confirmed your booking for a room in Tocil Halls of Residence, you will be signing an accommodation agreement and will therefore be bound by the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- It is a condition of booking that you meet the eligibility criteria, so please ensure you meet the eligibility criteria prior to booking a room. If you have booked a room and are not eligible your booking will be of no effect and your booking will be cancelled. If for any reason you no longer meet the eligibility criteria once you have booked a room, you are responsible for contacting firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. In any event, your booking will be cancelled.
- If you wish to cancel your room booking, please see our Cancellation Terms webpage for further information.
Booking a room
- To book a campus room, you will need to click the button below and log on to the accommodation hub. You should select the 'Prospective Students' option and register/log in with your Warwick ID and password.
- Once logged in please make sure you have selected the correct academic year (2023/2024). You will then need to select 'Create Application' and select the 'New Medical School' application type from the drop down options.
- You'll also be asked to provide a brief description of any specific accommodation requirements for any medical or disability needs you may have.
- You will then need to select an available room in Tocil Halls of Residence you would like to book.
Check your booking
- After you have confirmed the room in Tocil Halls of Residence you'd like to book, you will be shown a summary of your booking and your accommodation contract. You will be required to review the booking and complete the booking process by accepting your contract. You'll have 24 hours to complete the booking. Please remember that when you accept your contract, you are signing a legally binding document.
After completing your booking
- You should receive a booking confirmation email once you have successfully booked a room. If you do not receive this email within 12 hours your booking may not have been finalised. If this is the case, please contact us. We advise you to check your emails including your spam/clutter/junk inbox prior to contacting us.
Ready to proceed?
Please ensure you have thoroughly read through the guidance on this page before you continue to submit an application.