Postgraduate Booking Update
Please be aware that our instant booking window has now closed. We do still have rooms available to book in postgraduate areas. Please apply for part year accommodationLink opens in a new window or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information if you are still looking for accommodation.
Book Accommodation for 2023/2024
- To book and secure postgraduate accommodation you will need to be a postgraduate student with a full time, full year, unconditional offer of study at Warwick commencing at the start of term 1 that you have accepted. Your student status will need to be unconditional firm ('UF') in order to book a room.
Before you book a room
- You'll need your seven digit University of Warwick ID number ready, found in your study offer email. Please contact admissions if you do not have a University ID number.
- You should ensure you have fully read and understood our allocation principlesLink opens in a new window and accommodation optionsLink opens in a new window for postgraduate students for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- You'll need to apply through the appropriate process separately if you have any specific accommodation requirements, including health and disability needs. You should ensure you complete this process as soon as possible to ensure there is enough time for it to be assessed as you will need to submit suitable evidence in advance of the deadline of 26 July 2023. Please be aware that you will still need to book accommodation.
- Your booking confirmation email will be sent to the contact email address on your student record. Please ensure that this is correct before booking a room. You will need to provide a personal email address (not an agent email address) that you will still be able to access in September 2023. Please contact admissions if you need to amend your email address as this will then update on our system .
- If you have a question about booking a room as a postgraduate student, it's likely you'll find the answer by reading through our frequently asked questions below.
Important booking information
- Campus rooms will be offered on a first-come first-served basis, subject to availability.
- It is a condition of booking that you meet the eligibility criteria, so please ensure you meet the eligibility criteria prior to booking a room. If you have booked a room and are not eligible your booking will be of no effect and your booking will be cancelled. If for any reason you no longer meet the eligibility criteria once you have booked a room, you are responsible for contacting email@example.com to let us know. In any event, your booking will be cancelled.
- If you wish to cancel your room booking, please see our Cancellation Terms webpage for further information.
Booking a room
- Please note that our instant booking platform is now closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you are still looking for accommodation as there are still rooms available to book in postgraduate areas.
Check your booking
- After you contacted the team and confirmed the residence and room you'd like to book, you will be required to review the booking and complete the booking process by accepting your contract. You'll have 24 hours to complete the booking. Please remember that when you accept your contract, you are signing a legally binding document.
- Please note, your contract will not state the room profile you may have booked i.e. quiet or single gender area.
After completing your booking
- You should receive a booking confirmation email once you have successfully booked a room. If you do not receive this email within 12 hours your booking may not have been finalised. If this is the case, please contact us. We advise you to check your emails including your spam/clutter/junk inbox prior to contacting us.
Still looking for a room on campus?
We still have rooms on campus available. Apply for part year accommodation or get in touchLink opens in a new window with our Allocation Team for further information.