Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Physical Security Feedback

This form is a method to report physical security concerns that you may have noticed around campus. These issues can range from broken light fixtures by residences, to overgrown trees in carparks. By reporting any concerns you have, you will be taking an active part in making campus a safer place to live, work and study.

To help us accurately locate the concerns you have reported, please use the what3words application to define the location to the best of your ability. You can find out the what3words code for the location you wish to report by visiting the following link. 

Should you have any questions about this form, please do not hesitate to contact 

Attach file
No files are currently attached.

Privacy notice

The University of Warwick will process your personal data provided on this online form for the purpose(s) of reporting security concerns to us. The personal data you provide may be used to contact you for further information in relation to the report you have made. We will store the fact that you have reported a physical security concern and your contact details should we require further information, but we will not contact you for any other reason, nor will we use the data for any other purpose.

The legal basis for processing this personal data is necessary for the performance of services.

Your personal data will not be shared or disclosed to any third parties external to the University of Warwick.

Your personal data will not be transferred outside of the UK, will be kept securely by the University of Warwick and will be retained for a period of 12 months.

The University of Warwick is the Data Controller of any information you have entered on this form and is committed to protecting the rights of individuals in line with Data Protection Legislation. The University's Data Protection webpages provide further information on your rights and how the University processes personal data. Please submit any data subject rights requests to or address any complaints or suspected breaches to the University's Data Protection Officer at

Spam prevention