Who we are
We know it’s not just the tangible part of what we offer that matters. It’s the intangible part too: realising the goals of our customers. Understanding that is what defines us.
We also have high aims in minimising our environmental impact and we aim to invest, not profit. Our surplus is reinvested back into teaching, learning and research at the University of Warwick.
Organising any event can be a tricky and time consuming, but Warwick takes away the pressure. I would have no hesitation in using them for a variety of events and in recommending them to other organisations.
- Posture and Mobility Group
We believe that anything is possible. This doesn't stop at just providing meeting spaces and fine food. It extends to everything we do. We aim to deliver an experience and also have an opinion.
We do this by...
- continually investing in commissioning industry research
- shaping our offer to fit what our customers need and want
- providing food menus that maximise satisfaction and energy
- delivering more with less of an environmental impact
- creating a distraction-free environment for guests
- including items as standard that other venues charge extra for
- investing in teaching, learning and research at The University of Warwick.
Warwick Conferences enjoys successful night at M&IT Awards
Warwick Conferences has once again been named as one of the UK’s best academic venues after winning the silver accolade at the M&IT Awards.
Conference and events market must adapt
The number of events being held in the UK is falling, while continued scrutiny on meeting spend and return on investment (ROI) is driving a …
We're committed to supporting local suppliers
Warwick Conferences is supporting Go For Growth: Trade Local, launched by the Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce, to encourage co…
World -class Sports Hub
A brand new Sport and Wellness Hub is opening on the University of Warwick campus, offering unique opportunities for event organisers to sig…