Who we are
We know it’s not just the tangible part of what we offer that matters. It’s the intangible part too: realising the goals of our customers. Understanding that is what defines us.
We also have high aims in minimising our environmental impact and we aim to invest, not profit. Our surplus is reinvested back into teaching, learning and research at the University of Warwick.
Organising any event can be a tricky and time consuming, but Warwick takes away the pressure. I would have no hesitation in using them for a variety of events and in recommending them to other organisations.
- Posture and Mobility Group
We believe that anything is possible. This doesn't stop at just providing meeting spaces and fine food. It extends to everything we do. We aim to deliver an experience and also have an opinion.
We do this by...
- continually investing in commissioning industry research
- shaping our offer to fit what our customers need and want
- providing food menus that maximise satisfaction and energy
- delivering more with less of an environmental impact
- creating a distraction-free environment for guests
- including items as standard that other venues charge extra for
- investing in teaching, learning and research at The University of Warwick.
Blog: Brain boosting foods to eat at your next meeting
When attending a meeting, conference or event, choosing nourishing foods is key for a productive session.
We’ve won ‘Best Venue Chain or Group’ at the National Venue Awards
The 'Best Venue Chain or Group' award acknowledges excellent customer service, unique and memorable meeting room design and innovative cater…
Blog: Four ways food can fuel your next conference or event
Food is an integral part to any meeting, conference or event, especially when it comes to fuelling brain power.
For the first time ever, The Slate is open for Christmas
Our latest venue The Slate, will be providing an exciting new Christmas party experience for exclusive, individual bookings for up to 200 gu…