Who we are
We know it’s not just the tangible part of what we offer that matters. It’s the intangible part too: realising the goals of our customers. Understanding that is what defines us.
We also have high aims in minimising our environmental impact and we aim to invest, not profit. Our surplus is reinvested back into teaching, learning and research at the University of Warwick.
Organising any event can be a tricky and time consuming, but Warwick takes away the pressure. I would have no hesitation in using them for a variety of events and in recommending them to other organisations.
- Posture and Mobility Group
We believe that anything is possible. This doesn't stop at just providing meeting spaces and fine food. It extends to everything we do. We aim to deliver an experience and also have an opinion.
We do this by...
- continually investing in commissioning industry research
- shaping our offer to fit what our customers need and want
- providing food menus that maximise satisfaction and energy
- delivering more with less of an environmental impact
- creating a distraction-free environment for guests
- including items as standard that other venues charge extra for
- investing in teaching, learning and research at The University of Warwick.
Blog: Does the quality of food effect the quality of your meeting?
In celebration of Organic September, here are more reasons why investing in organic eating could improve your meeting.
Blog: Fascinating facts you didnt know about afternoon tea
In honour of Afternoon Tea Week, we've put together five fascinating facts you may not know about afternoon tea.
Blog: 3 ways to help employees remember what they learned in training
Informative sessions provide employees with new skills and ensures the company has the expertise it needs to succeed.
Have you considered Coventry & Warwickshire for your next academic conference?
Here are just some of the ways we can support and drive engagement for academic associations events.