Who we are
We know it’s not just the tangible part of what we offer that matters. It’s the intangible part too: realising the goals of our customers. Understanding that is what defines us.
We also have high aims in minimising our environmental impact and we aim to invest, not profit. Our surplus is reinvested back into teaching, learning and research at the University of Warwick.
Organising any event can be a tricky and time consuming, but Warwick takes away the pressure. I would have no hesitation in using them for a variety of events and in recommending them to other organisations.
- Posture and Mobility Group
We believe that anything is possible. This doesn't stop at just providing meeting spaces and fine food. It extends to everything we do. We aim to deliver an experience and also have an opinion.
We do this by...
- continually investing in commissioning industry research
- shaping our offer to fit what our customers need and want
- providing food menus that maximise satisfaction and energy
- delivering more with less of an environmental impact
- creating a distraction-free environment for guests
- including items as standard that other venues charge extra for
- investing in teaching, learning and research at The University of Warwick.
Blog: What do you think when you hear academic venue?
Once a niche proposition limited by the academic calendar, our venues have been significantly developed to redefine the term ‘academic venue…
Blog: Resimercial Spaces - A home away from home
Structures within Learning and Development continue to evolve and become more complex. It is stated that 69% of L&D professionals are lookin…
Blog: The Studio - The ideal learning environment for Millennials
According to Forbes, 75% of the global market of the workforce is going to be made up of Millennials by 2025. It is this demographic segment…
Blog: Sustainability and eco-friendly venue initiatives
We understand the importance of creating unique and memorable experiences, whilst also meeting sustainability standards. Discover our top ec…