Who we are
We know it’s not just the tangible part of what we offer that matters. It’s the intangible part too: realising the goals of our customers. Understanding that is what defines us.
We also have high aims in minimising our environmental impact and we aim to invest, not profit. Our surplus is reinvested back into teaching, learning and research at the University of Warwick.
Organising any event can be a tricky and time consuming, but Warwick takes away the pressure. I would have no hesitation in using them for a variety of events and in recommending them to other organisations.
- Posture and Mobility Group
We believe that anything is possible. This doesn't stop at just providing meeting spaces and fine food. It extends to everything we do. We aim to deliver an experience and also have an opinion.
We do this by...
- continually investing in commissioning industry research
- shaping our offer to fit what our customers need and want
- providing food menus that maximise satisfaction and energy
- delivering more with less of an environmental impact
- creating a distraction-free environment for guests
- including items as standard that other venues charge extra for
- investing in teaching, learning and research at The University of Warwick.
Our doors may be temporarily closed
At Warwick Conferences, our number one priority has always been the wellbeing of our customers and staff. As such, following recent guidelin…
Warwick Conferences has been recognised by the flagship awards for the event industry.
The conference, meeting and events venue at the University of Warwick has won a bronze award in the ‘Best Academic Venue’ category at the M&…
WM Tourism Awards Success
Warwick Conferences has triumphed at the inaugural West Midlands Tourism Awards which celebrate the success of venues in helping to attract …
Warwick Conferences has appointed a new director.
Paul Bartlett has stepped into the senior role after six years with the award-winning organisation, which last year hosted more than 17,000 …