Who we are
We know it’s not just the tangible part of what we offer that matters. It’s the intangible part too: realising the goals of our customers. Understanding that is what defines us.
We also have high aims in minimising our environmental impact and we aim to invest, not profit. Our surplus is reinvested back into teaching, learning and research at the University of Warwick.
Organising any event can be a tricky and time consuming, but Warwick takes away the pressure. I would have no hesitation in using them for a variety of events and in recommending them to other organisations.
- Posture and Mobility Group
We believe that anything is possible. This doesn't stop at just providing meeting spaces and fine food. It extends to everything we do. We aim to deliver an experience and also have an opinion.
We do this by...
- continually investing in commissioning industry research
- shaping our offer to fit what our customers need and want
- providing food menus that maximise satisfaction and energy
- delivering more with less of an environmental impact
- creating a distraction-free environment for guests
- including items as standard that other venues charge extra for
- investing in teaching, learning and research at The University of Warwick.
Warwick Conferences steps up delegate wellbeing with Scarman lounge refurbishment
Warwick Conferences has made yet another step to enhance delegate welfare and experiences, after refurbishment works in its Scarman lounge a…
New board appointment set to drive IACC UK community
Helping to drive a group of UK-based IACC members is just one of the new goals for Warwick Conferences’ Business Development Manager, Gail T…
Surprise delivery at Coventry's Westwood Business Park
Companies at Westwood Business Park in Coventry got to sample the flavour of a new enterprise being launched right on their doorstep.
Frontline selects Warwick Conferences for second successive spell
Warwick Conferences has been selected as the official venue to host Frontline’s five-week Summer Institute training programmes for the next …