Awards, accreditations, affiliations and memberships
Awards & accreditations
Award-winning venues and industry accreditations
If you’re not innovating, you’re not moving forward
That's why we take awards, accreditations and affiliations seriously. Doing so means we have to continually and consistently improve our offer.
And if we're doing that, it means a better experience for you.
- AIM Gold – Meetings Industry AssociationLink opens in a new window
- Green Star Certification - IACCLink opens in a new window
- Gold (The Slate) and Silver (Scarman and Radcliffe) - Green Tourism AccreditationLink opens in a new window
- AIM Secure – Meetings Industry AssociationLink opens in a new window
- Eco Smart 2021 – GreengageLink opens in a new window
We're multiple time winners of the M&IT Meetings & Incentive Travel award for Best Academic Venue.
We've also won a range of awards from both industry and local bodies; just take a look.
|2022||IAAC Copper Skillet||UK Conference Chef of the Year (Dave Webb)|
|2020||M&IT Awards||Bronze, Best Academic Venue|
|West Midlands Tourism Awards||Business Events Venue of the Year|
|2019||M&IT Awards||Silver, Best Academic Venue|
|2017||Coventry Telegraph Business Awards||Customer Service
Sales & Marketing
|VisitEngland Awards for Excellence||Business Tourism Award|
|2016||M&IT Awards||Gold, Best Academic Venue
Bronze, Best Management Training Centre
|The University Caterers Association (TUCO)||Gold (Samantha Chick), Food Service competition|
|Venue Verdict||Gold Award|
|Conference and Hospitality Awards||Best anticipated launch for The Slate|
|The Conference Awards||Best conference venues customer service (for up to 600 delegates)|
|Coventry & Warwickshire Business Tourism Award||Business Tourism|