Venues and space
Venues & spaces
Choose from 300 flexible spaces to create your ideal conference event.
Find the right space for your next event
Warwick Arts Centre
The largest arts centre outside of London.
Multi-artform venue that's perfect as a large conference venue in the West Midlands.
- 1,200 capacity concert hall
- 570 capacity theatre auditorium
- Social spaces and café
Modern, sustainable and energy efficient.
Two tiered auditorium, plentiful space for breakout activities and a large sociable atrium.
- 500 seat and 250 seat lecture theatres
- 12 meeting spaces
- Social and networking areas
- Outdoor terrace
(Photo credit: Hufton and Crow)
Faculty of Arts
Designed with collaboration, creativity, inspiration and innovation at its core.
Eight storeys featuring screening rooms, theatre studios and collaboration spaces. The perfect multi-purpose events and exhibition space.
- 168 capacity tiered lecture theatre
- Collaborative working and social spaces
A central social space all under one roof.
The ideal space for conferences, exhibitions and banquets, and a great meeting point for delegates.
- Panorama Suite; a versatile 720m² space with capacity of up to 600 delegates
- Bar area
A stylish, contemporary collection of spaces.
Hold your event in a compact collection of spaces, all available in one exclusive use venue.
- Easy-access 400 capacity lecture theatre
- 10 seminar rooms
- Airy central foyer
Circular network of seminar rooms and lecture theatres.
This venue is perfectly positioned to complement the Warwick Arts Centre venues and spaces.
- Tiered and flat floor seminar spaces
- Courtyard space for outdoor socialising
- A centrally located, large outdoor public auditoria with a big digital screen.
- Large green space perfect for fun days, concerts and community events.
- Outdoor football and sport pitches to deliver team building or sporting events.
Get in touch to plan your Central Campus venues event
Phone +44 (0)24 7652 3222 Email hello-conferences at warwick dot ac dot uk