Outdoor creative spaces
Outdoor workspace for fresh air thinking
Take your meeting outdoor into tranquil green spaces
Enjoy a serene woodland environment that engages for a unique outdoor meeting experience.
Meeting outdoor and spending time in nature can have many potential benefits including reducing stress, increasing happiness and boosting productivity.
Our two outdoor spaces can be booked as your sole outdoor meeting space, or as part of your day booking.
- Two unique outdoor spaces
- Located near Scarman with surrounding outdoor space for team building activities
- Contingency plans in place for bad weather
- Deck chair, wooden patio chairs, blankets and cushions for comfort
- Picnic lunches available outside
- Escape technology with no accessible WiFi
A campfire-themed outdoor meeting space surrounded by trees and shrubbery to really blend in with nature.
Wooden railway sleepers create solid seating with added cushions for comfort. And the fire pit, outdoor games and carts for moving work materials from inside to out create a truly unique team building experience.
- Outdoor seating for up to 16 guests
- Full day from £250 / half day from £150
Casual seating and outdoor workspace in a covered area to bring your delegates together in a refreshing environment.
Green space and tall trees help create your own working haven where you can focus on what needs to be done.
With plenty of surrounding grassy areas, you can relax and search for inspiring ideas, or take part in engaging team building activities.
- Outdoor seating for up to 8 guests
- Deck chair seating available but must be pre-booked
- Full days from £250 / half days from £150
Get in touch to book an outdoor space
Phone +44 (0)24 7652 3222 Email hello-conferences at warwick dot ac dot uk