The Community Values Education Programme works with academic and central University departments to embed Warwick's values into the academic learning experience, with a particular focus on the Year 1 academic induction.
By identifying and developing existing Values education activities used by colleagues across the University, the programme is developing a resource pack to support academic departments embedding Warwick values within the academic learning experience.
If you have been involved in planning and/or delivering activities involving community values, we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please email the Community Values Education Programme team via CVEP@warwick.ac.uk for more information, or use the questions below to share the details of your activity with us.
- What are the desired outcomes for the activity?
- The knowledge, understanding, or skills that you hope participants will acquire by the end of the activity.
- Could you describe the activity as it was planned?
- This might include a step-by-step description or session plan for the activity.
- Can you share any resources that others might find helpful in running a similar activity?
- This might include copies of the digital/printed materials used in the activity, or any relevant background research or reading.
- Please share a reflection on your experience of planning and/or delivering the activity.
You might like to consider:
- What worked well, and what worked not so well?
- What challenges did you face?
- What would you have liked to explore further?
- How might you change the activity in future instances?
- Is there anything else you’d like to share about the activity?
- Who would be the best contact(s) for any colleagues with questions about this activity?