Methods of payment
- Flywire - Payment of invoiced fees, or in advance can be made by UK or international bank transfer, credit/debit cards, Alipay and Union Pay
- Direct Debit - UK bank accounts only
- Invoices and receipts
- Cash payments are not accepted in any currency - Please do not put your money at risk by dealing with any agents or intermediaries, who may offer seemingly attractive rates of exchange but cannot be guaranteed to be secure or legitimate.
Flywire - UK and international bank transfer, credit/debit cards, Alipay, UnionPay, Trustly
- Flywire is our online payment portal. Payment can be made using UK and international bank transfer, credit/debit cards, Alipay UnionPay, Trustly. Flywire is not configured to accept UK American Express card payments, but this an option in certain territories.
- Flywire is accessed securely from within the Student Records Online System once you have enrolled but you can also make payments in advance of enrolment, or your fees being invoiced, through the Flywire Open Portal.
- Please click here for detailed instructions and specific guidance on making Flywire payments from China, India and Nigeria.
A direct debit can be set up with the University from your UK bank account to:
- Pay Accommodation fees on a *termly basis.
- Pay Tuition fees by the *standard University instalment schedule
- If you opt to pay both tuition and accommodation fees by direct debit, two instructions will be registered with your bank/building society, and two amounts will be taken from your account separately. Full details of the Direct Debit process can be found on the Paying By Direct Debit page.
*Please note: Direct Debit payment dates are later than the due dates on your fees as we are legally obliged to give notice that payments will be deducted from bank accounts.
Invoices and receipts
If you are a current student, you can print your own invoices and receipts in your Student Records Online account. Flywire will email you a receipt which also has the University logo on once we receive your payment. If you have not received a receipt from Flywire within 7 days then please email us with your payment reference ( )
Restricted Territories List
Please note the University is not able to accept payments remitted from North Korea, Cuba, Iran, Syria, Venezuela or Crimea without prior approval.
As a result of the current conflict in Ukraine, the University is operating in accordance with sanctions imposed on Russia and its banking system, and cannot receive payments from many institutions in that country.
Please contact us () to seek further advice.