The University of Warwick will use the guidance published by UKCISA to make an assessment of your fee status.
The guidance can be found at:
If you believe you have been incorrectly assessed, you should contact the relevant Admissions Office before you accept your offer.
Under a small number of exceptional circumstances, you may become eligible for home fees on the first day of a subsequent academic year if:
· you become, or a family member becomes, a refugee
· you are, your spouse / civil partner are, or your parent is, refused asylum but granted Humanitarian Protection or another specified form of leave
· you already met the relevant three-year residence requirement on the first day of the first academic year of your course and you become:
· an EU national, or the family member of an EU national
· an EEA or Swiss migrant worker, or the family member of such a person
· the child of a Swiss national
· the child of a Turkish worker
If you believe you qualify for home fees under one of these conditions, please email ugadmissions at warwick dot ac dot uk, entering ‘Fee Status Query’ in the subject.