Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Overseas Representatives

Our overseas offices’ representatives and network of local agents provide information, counselling, and guidance to highly motivated and academically excellent students seeking admission to the University of Warwick.

All applications must be routed via UCAS (for Undergraduate programmes) or to the University directly (Postgraduate Taught or Research programmes).

The authority to assess an application or to offer a place to an applicant rests only with the University of Warwick.

No other organisation or individual has the authority to offer a place to study on a University of Warwick programme. If in any doubt, please contact the University directly.

Note: Authority to issue a student visa rests solely with the UK Border Agency.

Further information on overseas contacts and representatives is available here.