Changes to University Maternity and Adoption Pay
The University improved its Maternity and Adoption pay offerings in January 2020. The changes intended to make our offering more generous and competitive within the sector as well as seeking to retain key colleagues at University post maternity or adoption leave. Further information about the changes can be found here.
Maternity Leave and SuccessFactors
The following guide details how to record your maternity leave step-by-step.
- Checklist for employees - Find out what you need to know before, during and after your maternity leave.
- Checklist for managers - Find out what you and your employee need to know before, during and after their maternity leave.
- Warwick Academic Returners Fellowship policy (February 2017) - Learn about the Academic Returners Fellowship and what your options are as someone on a full academic contract who'll be returning to work from long-term leave (e.g. maternity/adoption, extended paternity, etc)
Important note regarding Mat B1 forms
Please note that for the MAT B1 to be valid and acceptable by the HMRC, registered midwifes must include:
- their Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) personal identification number
- the expiry date of their registration with NMC
Doctors must use their name and address stamp.
Please check the validity of your/your partner's Mat B1 before submission