Leadership and Management Development
We are committed to helping you to fulfil your potential whilst at Warwick. Leadership and Management Development provides a range of opportunities to meet your development needs. This includes:
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Development Workshops and Online Training
- Leadership and Management Development Programmes
- Career Planning Resources
Academic staff also have access to The Academic Development Centre and programmes such as the How Warwick Works - Shadowing and Development Scheme.
Research Active Staff
Research Active Staff are additionally able to benefit from a specific learning and development provisionLink opens in a new window.
Our IT Training Team offers access to a range of taught, 1-to-1 and online training sessions. You also may wish to pursue a free MOS qualification through this service.
WARWICK LEARNING ACCOUNT
Update – April 2021
Due to the ongoing impact of Covid-19, the 2021/22 scheme will be limited to:
- Supporting colleagues who are already enrolled on a part-time Warwick Learning Account funded degree,
- Supporting colleagues who are already on a recognised Gateway course in 2021 to start a new part-time undergraduate degree course in 2021/22,
- WLA is not available to support colleagues who already have an existing degree qualification
For more information click here.
CENTRE FOR LIFELONG LEARNING
As a member of staff at Warwick you will automatically be set up as a member of the Library, which houses around 1.3 million printed volumes! Through your University card you are entitled to extended borrowing rights to loan books, DVD’s and collection items.
The Library also provides a range of services for academic staff including support for enhancing your teaching practice and to help you make the most of your research.
Every Professor, Reader, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor may apply for a period of Academic Leave, such as; Study Leave, Leave to Accept a Research Award and Unpaid Leave of Absence.