We provide a range of services for academic and research staff including support for enhancing your teaching practice and to help you make the most of your research.
Resources for your module
Submit your reading list
Submitting your reading list to the library in good time is essential for ensuring the resources your students need are in stock in the right quantities before the module begins. Your Academic Support Librarian can provide further advice and information.
- Use our Course Extracts service to make a request for a chapter or article to be scanned and made available for your students
- See further information about how to make a digitisation request and what we are able to legally scan under the Copyright Licensing Agency (CLA) Higher Education Licence
Develop student skills
Your Academic Support Librarian can work with you to create opportunities for students to develop skills within the curriculum covering:
- Finding and evaluating information
- Referencing and avoiding plagiarism
- Using digital tools and presentation technologies
We focus activities to suit student groups across different disciplines and levels of study.
Our successful Student as Researcher initiative can develop content with you for online, face-to-face or blended delivery, leading to formative or summative assessment as required.
Make a book suggestion
- Suggest a book for the Library to purchase using our book suggestion form
Develop your teaching
Watch an introduction to the Teaching Grid.
Just launched: Teaching Grid Community Team
The Teaching Grid Community has recently been launched on Microsoft Teams. You can find channels dedicated to supporting the teaching community through our services, which you are invited to use as spaces to discuss, share, and test strategies with peers. This includes dedicated Window on Teaching, peer-to-peer feedback, and collaboration channels, and the midweek Fika channel, where we host our Fika events. Please join to connect with teaching colleagues and the Teaching Grid team.
Flexible spaces for flexible teaching
- Flexible furniture to suit your teaching style
- Flexible technology to explore new methods of teaching
request a booking Request a booking in the Teaching Grid
Teaching Life newsletter to stay connected
- Events and tips from your community
- Delivered straight to your inbox
Window on Teaching community of practice
- Peer-led events on teaching and learning
- Learn, discuss, share
View calendar Book your place
Window on Teaching database to learn from experience
- Case studies and videos from your community
- Be inspired
Individual Training on Teaching Grid technologies
- Learn to use the Library’s technology-rich spaces
- Personalised to your needs
The Staff Development Collection
Discover our collection of books and materials specially selected to support those teaching in a Higher Education environment.
Disseminating your research
Share your research
- Deposit to WRAP to make your work eligible for the REF
- Investigate funding for Open Access
- Get advice on Disseminating your research and getting published
- Exchanges, the Warwick Research Journal
Collections for research
- Rare books and special collections
- Explore unique collection held at the Modern Records Centre and MRC digitised collections
- Warwick Digital Collections
- Discover published research