We offer an attractive 18 month programme, with 3 distinct placements, (two at Warwick and one at a partner institution) as part of the national Ambitious Futures programme.
The Ambitious Futures programme is open to graduates who meet the Ambitious Futures training programme criteria. You must have graduated (undergraduate or postgraduate degree) with a 2.1 since July 2015 and be eligible to work in the UK until end Feb 2022.
The programme is also open to internal candidates who are looking for a new challenge and meet the entry requirements. Those candidates who graduated prior to 2015 are eligible but will need to follow a slightly different application route. Please contact email@example.com for further details.
- Applications open on Monday 28th October 2019
- Strengths-focused video interviews: TBC
- Whole day Assessment Centre: TBC
- Offer and welcome letter to successful candidates: TBC
- Induction: September 2020
Applications will open on 28th October 2019