We offer an attractive 18 month programme, with 3 distinct placements, (two at Warwick and one at a partner institution) as part of the national Ambitious Futures programme.
The Ambitious Futures programme is open to graduates who meet the Ambitious Futures training programme criteria. You must have graduated (undergraduate or postgraduate degree) with a 2.1 since July 2014 and be eligible to work in the UK until end Feb 2021.
- Applications for 2019 Cohort close at midnight 18 January 2019
- Strengths-focused video interviews: November 2018 – mid February 2019
- Whole day Assessment Centre: March 2019
- Offer and welcome letter to successful candidates: April 2019
- Induction: 4-6 September 2019