How it works
- Recruitment for the 2018 Warwick Graduate Management Training Programme commenced in November 2017.
- Applications for this intake are invited to be submitted on-line.
- The closing date is 19 January 2018
- To apply Click Here
- If shortlisted, candidates will be asked to undertake a telephone shortlisting interview with Penna (an external recruitment company).
- Depending upon performance in this, candidates may then be invited to an interview and asssessment day, which will comprise various aspects on 13 March 2018
- Decisions will be made shortly after the interview and assessment day and on receipt of acceptable references.
- Successful offerholders are requested to confirm acceptance or otherwise formally in writing.