Ready for a life-changing experience?
If you’re passionate about pursuing a career in the university sector, the Ambitious Futures programme is the ideal starting point. We're looking for:
- a keen desire and interest to pursue a career in the Higher Education Sector
- a positive 'can-do' attitude, enthusiasm and a desire to succeed
- a strong sense of both personal and professional integrity
- the ability to work independently and as part of a team, with the aspiration to successfully lead a team
- the ability to master new areas of knowledge and skills rapidly, and to creatively apply acquired skills to new situations
We realise that to continue to deliver world-leading, university education in an increasingly competitive market, we need to attract the best graduates to lead and inspire. That's why we're looking for high calibre individuals with the ambition to drive their career to the very top.
Having made the most of your time at university, you may value the chance to give something back to the student population. You will be strongly motivated by the opportunity to shape the future of a rapidly-changing sector. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are vital, as you'll be working with and influencing a variety of the brightest people both on the graduate programme and as your career progresses.
You'll relish the opportunity to work on a number of challenging projects, both nationally and internationally, and will be passionate about driving forward your own development so that you can become a first-class future leader in a truly vibrant and exciting sector.
- You have graduated as an undergraduate or postgraduate since July 2014, or you expect to have graduated by the start of the programme in September 2019.
- If you do not have a postgraduate qualification, you must have achieved or be predicted to achieve at least a 2:1 in your undergraduate degree.
- You are eligible to work in the UK for the length of the programme (until end February 2021).