How do I change my file space title?
When you first visit https://files.warwick.ac.uk, your personal file space is automatically created for you based on your name – for example:
- Your name: Jane Doe
- File space URL: https://files.warwick.ac.uk/janedoe
- File space title: Jane Doe's files
Once your file space has been created, you can change the title at any time but not the URL. When you request a group file space, you can choose the URL and title (both subject to approval).
- Browse to the file space.
- Select Admin > Change title in the menu bar.
In the Change file space title window, enter the new title:
- Select the Change button.
Alternative file sharing tools