A mobile application which will show you personalised data from many systems including timetabling, coursework, the Library, the Sports Centre, etc.
We can help you to create effective, usable websites by providing you with site designs, homepage layouts, copywriting, advice and support.
Choose your preferred site design, homepage layout and imagery – then submit a new site requirements form. We will implement your site free of charge.
Standard website plus additional design
Choose your preferred site design, homepage layout and imagery – we will implement your site and provide additional graphic design, copywriting, or tailored advice and support.
We can write copy for your site on your behalf, review and edit existing copy, or train your team how to write effectively for online audiences.
To keep your (and our) data more secure, over the coming weeks we’ll be asking you to take an extra step when signing into Warwick systems. This means you’ll be asked to enter a code when logging in from unrecognised devices. Find out more…
From 23 May 2017 onwards, older browsers will no longer be supported by the University website, with features becoming unavailable over the coming months. This is a result of behind-the-scenes changes we need to make to ensure the safe and secure operation of the Warwick website.
- My Warwick, our new mobile app, has launched to a wider body of students
- Coursework management new marking workflows including double blind marking workflow have now all been released, check of requirements and minor tweaks to exam grids are expected
- Currently working on changes to People Search to facilitate the new telephone system
- Replace the eRefs system with one that works on our new infrastructure
- Providing single sign-on support for Warwick's new HR system
We report monthly and annual metrics on the following services and activities:
|Number||Metric||What we measure|
|1||Website performance||Time to load a web page on and off campus|
|2||Website activity||Number of page views, edits made and editors using the web site|
|3||Support volume||Volume of support calls received|
|4||Support response||Percentage of support calls handled within agreed target times|