This workshop is delivered by the Research Impact Team and provides guidance on how to embed impact into applications for research funding.
The workshop will discuss the importance of considering potential impacts of your research at the funding applications stage, how to develop an impact plan and how to embed this within your application. It will also cover what support is available from Research and Impact Services.
Who should attend?
Any academic who is planning to submit a funding application.
Workshop enables Research Active Staff (RAS) to:
- Understand the importance of including impact in a grant application
- Understand what funders are looking for in applications
- Identify potential impact from your research and develop an implementation plan
- Identify what funding is needed to support impact activities
- Understand how impact should be embedded in grant applications
- See support available
Any pre-work will be emailed to participants prior to the workshop.