Laid back restaurant and coffee bar found at the Gibbet Hill campus.
Hot breakfast and lunch options. Made to order baguettes and salads.
10% off all food and drink when you use your Eating at Warwick card.
You'll find us on the ground floor of the Medical School on Gibbet Hill campus.
Food and drink up on the Hill
Enjoy the busy and laid back vibe of life at Cafe Gibbet Hill. We may be a little way off central campus, but we're only a 10 minute walk or five minute cycle away. It's also a lovely stroll up through the beautiful Tocil Wood so come and join us at any time of day.
Take on the Magnificent 7
Luckily we don't mean the seven gunslingers from the film of the same name. We mean our great value breakfast where you get seven breakfast items to create the perfect plate. Now that is magnificent.
- Laid back vibe with plentiful colourful seating
- Separate coffee and snack station for speedy service
- Hot breakfast options, including the great value “Magnificent 7”
- Hot food counter service
- Made to order baguettes and omelettes
- Healthy snacks, fruit and protein pots
- Only a short walk, or cycle, from central campus
- Outside paved courtyard with wooden benches
- Heat your own food area just outside the restaurant
- Free tap water
+44 (0)24 7652 2576
Café Gibbet Hill
Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL