Popular stopping point overlooking a scenic Japanese water garden.
Sandwiches, panini and a range of snacks. Hot and cold drinks available.
10% off all food and drink when you use your Eating at Warwick card.
We are located in the centre of the Humanities building, overlooking the courtyard.
Bonjour, guten tag and ciao.
We sit at the centre of the Humanities building, home to The Faculty of Arts and the Language Centre. This means the chit-chat in Cafe Humanities often takes place in a variety of languages.
Scenic outdoor spaceWhen eating in with us, you may hear the assorted tongues of French, German, Italian and duck. Don’t worry you did read that right. We are often visited by the resident ducks that live in our tranquil outdoor courtyard. With covered seating, greenery and water features, it makes the perfect place to relax.
- Leather banquette seating, community tables and bar seats
- Parasol covered outdoor seating
- Overlooking a beautiful, scenic outdoor Japanese water garden
- Resident family of ducks
- Artistic and original wall décor
- Large selection of cakes and snacks for all lifestyles
- Barista coffee
+44 (0)24 7652 2286
Humanities Building, University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL