Strengthening our Community through Racially Inclusive Recruitment, Retention and Talent Development Practices
Wed 27th April 2022, 11.30 -13.30, MS Teams
Panel and Facilitators
Dr Anil Awesti (Chair of Race Equality Task Force), Kulbir Shergill (Director of Social Inclusion), Professor Mike Shipman (Pro Vice Chancellor International, Executive Sponsor for race).
The focus of this interactive session will be on racially inclusive recruitment, retention and talent development and how, collectively, we can change the landscape to benefit everyone at Warwick.
- Share Warwick and UK Higher Education data on staff race representation and staff experience.
- Develop an understanding of why a racially representative staff body is essential for us all to thrive.
- Develop an understanding of how everyone can play a part in making Warwick more racially inclusive, including:
- Consideration of the risks of not being racially inclusive.
- Tools for racially inclusive recruitment, retention and talent development practices
- Ideas for colleagues who are not directly involved in recruitment
Please register for the session using the form below.
Please contact Lisa Field,, with any queries.
This form is closed and is no longer accepting any submissions. Thank you for your time.