Read the latest updates from the Social Inclusion Group using the links below:
- Mentors required (January 2022).
- 5 questions with... Claire Algar about our partnership with EY Foundation (March 2022).
- 5 questions with... Nick Barker about the National Scientific Thinking Challenge (April 2022).
- INspiring greater diversity in leadership (April 2022).
- Gender Taskforce recruitment (April 2022).
- Recruitment of New Members to the Religion, Faith and Belief Taskforce (April 2022).
- Staff culture survey - Watch Kulbir Shergill, Director of Social Inclusion, as she discusses why it’s important to engage and have your say (May 2022).
- Race Equality Charter: Bronze award (May 2022).