Nearly 8 in 10 people experiencing the menopause are in work. With 3 in 4 experiencing symptoms, and as many as 1 in 4 considering leaving work during their menopause.
When - Wednesday 13th July, 9:30 - 12pm
Where - Scarman Space 41 (9:30 - 11:30am - registration only - limited numbers), 11:30am - 12pm (Scarman Lounge)
About the event
This event will include a talk by one of the menopause specialists from Newson Health Menopause Clinic, as well as a panel discussion of personal stories, an introduction to the recently launched menopause guidelines and passport, and a talk by Meno Moves about the importance of fitness during this period in life.
This event is open to everyone, and we would encourage those looking to better understand the impact that menopause has on colleagues, friends, and family, as well as those looking to improve support in the workplace and of course those experiencing perimenopause and menopause to come along.
- Event to be opened by Rachel Sandy-Thomas 9:30am.
- Newson clinic 9:35 – 10:35am.
- Lucy Tilsed HR – Menopause Guidelines and Passport - 10:35.
- Panel discussion 10:45 – 11:10.
- Meno Moves 11:15 – 11:30.
- Scarman Lounge for refreshments and networking 11:30 - 12.