Join the club scene
Find a club
Over 65 Sports Clubs split between on campus and off campus.
- Team and individual sports
- Indoor and outdoor sports
- Pitch, court, water and fitness sports
- Mixed-gender sports
The Sports Partnership
We manage the sports clubs in partnership with the Students' Union (SU).
Together we’re responsible for everything sports related and form 'The Sports Partnership'.
We look at forward planning, facilities and finances, BUCS, club development and health and safety. Its the perfect partnership for helping you get the most out of university sport.
How do I join a club?
Club memberships can be bought through the SU website. You can join as many clubs as you like.
- Once you’ve decided what clubs you’d like to become a member of you will need to purchase either the on campus Warwick Sport Club Pass or off campus Warwick Sport Club Pass. This will enable you to access facilities for training and matches, as well as development opportunities and personalised support from Warwick Sport’s Club Development team.
- You will also need to become a member of the SU’s Sports Federation. The membership fee goes directly to Sports Clubs as well as paying for insurance, staff and administration support.
All fees are annual and valid for the current academic year. On-campus facilities include the Sports & Wellness Hub, Cryfield and Westwood.
|Warwick Sport Club Pass||£66||-|
|Off-campus club membership||-||£31|
|Sports Federation fee||£32||£32|
|Cost per club||£6||£6|
What you'll get
Make a simple one off payment for access to a range of benefits, services and facilities.
- The ability to represent your chosen club
- Be part of the Varsity Games
- Club training and playing facilities
- Club Development programme
- Additional physio, strength & conditioning, and health & wellbeing services.
Each year we recognise the standards of our sports club. All clubs have the chance to gain accreditation with Sportmark.
All sports clubs are provided with an annual budget. There are also many other funding pathways for clubs to develop and grow.
Get all the resources you'll need as a sports club Exec from the SU Exec hub.
Which clubs are Performance clubs?
- Platinum | Squash and Badminton
- Gold | Archery
- Silver | Cricket, Football (Mens), Netball, Rugby Union (Mens), Rowing, Volleyball
- Bronze | Hockey, Tennis, Rugby Union (Womens), Football (Womens)
What do performance clubs receive?
- Access to Strength and Conditioning support.
- Subsidised physiotherapy, psychology and nutrition support.
- Preferential training times.
- Funding for coaching support.
Who to contact
Since we work in partnership, your enquiry may be dealt with by either us or the Students' Union. Find out who to contact for a whole range of queries.