Student sports scholarships
Maintaining an elite level sporting career alongside academic study can be difficult. We aim to help you continue your dual academic and sporting careers whilst studying at university.
Support & services
|Financial award (towards training, equipment, and competition expenses)||-||£500||£750||£1000|
|Bespoke strength & conditioning programme|
|Full Warwick Sport Inclusive membership - see what's included|
|Performance Lifestyle Support|
|Workshops (inc. anti-doping, athlete wellbeing, and academic skills)|
Discover more about the services available to Warwick Sport scholars.
- Open to anyone that is competing for their county or country.
- Awarded on an annual basis at the discretion of a panel.
- We welcome undergraduates, current students and postgraduates to apply.
- Available to both national and international students.
- Your sport must have a Sport England recognised governing body to be considered.
- To be considered for a Mens Football Scholarship you must have played for a:
- FA Step 5 Club or above in the past year.
- FA academy of a League 2 Club or higher in the past year.
- To be considered for a Womens Football Scholarship you must have played for a:
- FA Step 3 club in the past year.
- Have played in a WSL, Men's Premiership, or Men's Championship academy in the last 4 years.
Meet the scholars
Discover how we help our Performance scholars.
Got a question?
If you have any queries about individual scholarships, please get in touch:
performancesport at warwick dot ac dot uk