Free fitness in the fresh air
We've partnered with Our Parks for a free and easy way to get fit.
Join us at our Claycroft Activity Zone for classes for all abilities, ran by fully qualified Our Parks coaches.
Suitable for everyone
Free for all
For all levels and abilities
Claycroft Activity Zone
What does it cost?
|Available to everyone|
How does it work?
Simply register your details to create an Our Parks account, then turn up to a session.
Location Where is it?
- Meet your instructor outside the Sports Centre.
- You'll then move round to the Claycroft Activity Zone for your workout.
- Know where you're going? Simply head straight to the Activity Zone.
Turn Up & Tone Up
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 12pm - 1pm
Thursdays we meet on the Piazza.
- 24 July 2018 - 18 September 2018
Female-only Box Fit
Wednesdays, 5.30pm - 6.30pm
- Sessions back on in October
About Our Parks
Our Parks provides an opportunity for all ability levels to get active by using open spaces.
Partnering with Our Parks, we're targeting inactive students and staff.
The aim is to get people to take part and improve the health and wellbeing of our local campus communities.
A post shared by Our Parks (@ourparksuk) on Oct 10, 2017 at 12:09am PDT