Run. Jog. Walk.
Get your feet out and about and run, jog or walk at your speed with a like-minded community of movers.
- Available to everyone
- Free sessions for all abilities
- Routes around the local area
- Track and compete in our online community
- Build up your running with our Couch 2 5K course.
Listen in to sessions on Facebook led by an instructor whilst you run.
- Suitable for total beginners
- 5 week course
- Free to join in
Free running groups
Discover the University of Warwick campus in a sociable and inclusive way.
- Groups suitable for all abilities
- Various times and distances available
Beginner friendly Jog Talk Jog sessions with a focus on wellbeing.
- Connect with like-minded people about mental health
- Small group sizes of no more than six
- Beginner friendly pace
- Working towards a distance of 3-5k
Free running routes
The local area
Track your runs
Join Strava for free and post your runs, find new routes and take part in challenges.
Free weekly timed runs
Taking place all over the world every weekend, parkrun sessions are free 5k timed runs.
- Free for everyone, just register
- Suitable for all abilities
- Safe and easy to take part in
Run and do good deeds
Sign up and get fit whilst helping others with GoodGym.
- Run to an older person's home to help them with a task they are struggling with.
- Run regularly to see an isolated older person.
- Take part in a group run to help a local community project, all within 90 minutes.