Student sports scholarships
Designed for elite level student athletes.
Maintaining an elite level sporting career alongside academic study can be difficult. We aim to help you continue your dual academic and sporting careers whilst studying at university.
- Strength & conditioning coaching
- Dedicated mentor to support balancing academic and sport commitments
- Physiotherapy, nutrition and psychology support
- Gym membership
- Team Warwick Performance kit
- Open to anyone that is competing for their county or country.
- Awarded on an annual basis at the discretion of a panel.
- We welcome undergraduates, current students and postgraduates to apply.
- Available to both national and international students.
- Your sport must have a Sport England recognised governing body to be considered.
How to apply
To apply, send in your application making sure to answer all the required questions. Please note that meeting the minimum criteria does not guarantee a scholarship.
2020/21 scholarship dates
- Open Thursday 13 August 2020
- Close Friday 11 September 2020
Got a question?
If you have any queries about individual scholarships, please get in touch: