William started trampolining recreationally from a young age at a small club in his home town and joined a larger, competitive club at the age of 15.
It was at this point that he fell in love with the sport and began to improve rapidly, competing at nationals within 2 years.
“After A Levels, I took a gap year to earn some money and focus on trampolining. I enjoyed, and learned a lot from, a year of being a full time athlete but couldn’t wait to get back into education. I love the social aspect of training with the university club, especially competition socials.”
William is now in his second year studying General Engineering at Warwick and trains at both his home and the university clubs. He has also qualified as a level 3 trampolining coach which he uses to coach others at club sessions and to progress his own skills.
- BUCS 2018 3rd Place
- Qualified to National League finals 2018 in 3rd place
- Southern University Trampoline League 2nd Place 2017/18
- University of Warwick Scholarship Athlete 17/18
- 2017 BUCS in Sheffield, 4th
- 2016 Completed his first 10 double somersault routine with 12.9 Tariff
- 2015 National Trampoline League Finals in London, 14th
- 2015 Scalabis Cup International Competition in Portugal, 16th