“I'm a second-year Economics student, and a 400m athlete.
I started competing when I was 16 for my local club in The Netherlands. Since moving to the UK, I have had the opportunity to represent England Midlands at junior International level. Dina Asher-Smith, Allyson Felix and Daphne Schippers are among my favourite athletes.
Although athletics is an individual sport, it's important to feel part of a team. It's so encouraging to be part of Team Warwick, with support from Warwick Performance Sport helping me to achieve my goals this athletics season. I aim to continue to obtain representative races, and reach the finals at national events."
- 2019 BUCS Indoor National Championships Gold in 400m
- 2018 Achieving 1st place in the 400m with a personal best (ranking 6th in the UK U20 at time of writing) and stadium record of 54.86 at The Welsh International, U20
- 2018 Becoming Midlands 400m Champion, U20
- 2016 Competing at the European Champions Clubs Cup for Juniors, U20
- 2015 Achieving 1st place in the 200m at National Junior Championships in The Netherlands, U17