"I fell in love with canoeing from the moment I first sat in a boat.
All the early mornings and tough sessions are worth it for the amazing places I have been lucky enough to compete at, the spectacular views whilst on the water, and all the amazing friends and memories I have made. The scholarship programme has allowed me to meet new friends and to push on both competitively and academically, and I am incredibly fortunate to be given this support by the university to continue doing something which I love so much."
- 2019 European Marathon Championships 13th
- 2018 and 2019 U23 K2 1000m national champion
- 2017 Marathon World Championships, 4th
- 2017 Marathon European Championships, 4th
- 2017 Sprint World Championships in the K2 1000m, 12th
- 2016 Double National Marathon Champion
- University of Warwick Scholarship Athlete 17/18,18/19 and 19/20
Interested in becoming a sporting scholar yourself?
We aim to help you maintain an elite level sporting career alongside studying at the University of Warwick.