"I started judo at the age of 5. I also did athletics and ballet until I was 17 years old.
I first represented England in Judo when I was 12 then Great Britain at the age of 15. I now train full time in the British Judo National centre in Walsall as well as balancing my academic studies here at Warwick University where I am studying for a BA Hons in Social Studies."
- Won the u23 European championships
- Won my first grand slam medal
- Placed 5th at the European championships
- Junior World Bronze medallist
- Youngest British to ever win a Grand Prix medal
- 9x World Cup Gold medals which are the most in the world
- Junior European medalist
- 5x British Champion
- First British judo player to go to youth Olympic games
Interested in becoming a sporting scholar yourself?
We aim to help you maintain an elite level sporting career alongside studying at the University of Warwick.