"I started artistic gymnastics in Swansea Gym Club at the age of 4, where I was moved into the competitive squads aged 5.
At 14 I decided to transfer into Tumbling* Gymnastics. I am in my third year at Warwick studying Management and train at the City of Birmingham Gymnastics Club in the Senior Women’s British Tumbling Squad. I am so grateful to be awarded a Warwick Sports Scholarship. Knowing that I have the support of the Performance Team is encouraging as I continue through my studies, training and competition schedules.
It is great to know that I have access to a number of staff who are available to help me.”"
*Tumbling, also known as ‘Power Tumbling’ involves performing a sequence of 8 moves down a 25m long sprung track.
- 2018 World Age Group Champion for Women's 17-21.
- Selected to represent GBR at The Valladolid World Cup 2019
- English Championships 2nd place in both 2018 + 2019 (Senior Women)
- Selected to represent GBR in the 2018 World Age Group Championships (women 17-21) in St. Petersburg, Russia, in November 2018
- 2018 British Championships, 4th (Senior Women)
- 2018 & 2017 British Squad member
- 2018 & 2016 represented GBR in the Loulè Cup, Portugal
- 2017 British Championships, 3rd (17-21)
- University of Warwick Scholarship Athlete 16/17, 17/18 and 18/19
Interested in becoming a sporting scholar yourself?
We aim to help you maintain an elite level sporting career alongside studying at the University of Warwick.