"I started competing when I was 16 for my local club in The Netherlands. Since moving to the UK, I have had the opportunity to represent Great Britain at European championships. After a successful 2019 season, I am motivated to continue, and ultimately aim to represent GB at major championships such as the Olympics. Shaunae Miller-Uibo, Allyson Felix and Dina Asher-Smith are among my favourite athletes.
Although athletics is an individual sport, it's important to feel part of a team. It's so encouraging to be part of Team Warwick, with support from Warwick Performance Sport helping me to achieve my goals this athletics season."
- European under-23 4x400m Silver Medallist (2019)
- British Championships 400m Finalist (PB of 52.49 is #1 in the UK under-23 rankings, #8 UK overall 2019)
- Former British Record Holder Mixed 4x400m, European Team Championships (2019)
- BUCS Indoor & Outdoor 400m Champion (2019)
- England under-23 400m Silver Medallist (2019)
- England 400m Champion (2019)
- Midland 200m (2019) & 400m Champion (2018, 2019)
- Netherlands U17 Championships 1st place 200m (2015)
Interested in becoming a sporting scholar yourself?
We aim to help you maintain an elite level sporting career alongside studying at the University of Warwick.