All are parking machines are use a cashless, touchless ‘Pay by Phone’ scheme. You won’t be able to pay with cash. See how to use cashless payments
There is an on-site car park at the Sports and Wellness Hub which operates a ticketless car parking system using Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) software.
All customers have the opportunity to park on-site at the Sports and Wellness Hub, however please note that charges will apply.
Parking is free for Community members for up to 4 hours only. “Community members” are public customers with a valid adult or junior community membership. Community members must register their vehicle with the Sports and Wellness Hub to enable free parking. All other customers including those with a University of Warwick Student or Staff membership are required to pay on exit.
An example of our standard Car Park charges are:
- £1.20 for 1 hour (free for community members)
- £2.40 for 2 hours (free for community members)
- £3.60 for 3 hours (free for community members)
- £4.80 for 4 hours (free for community members)
- £2.40 for each additional hour after
Please note that parking charges will apply on evenings and on weekends as shown above.
After your visit to the Sports and Wellness Hub, you will be required to pay on exit at the Pay machines at the prevailing rate. At the machine, you will be prompted to enter your vehicle registration, and will then see the camera photo of the vehicle as it entered the car park, and be asked to confirm your car.
Car Park 13 at Westwood Campus is the nearest car park to the Tennis Centre. If you are a community member of the Sports and Wellness Hub and are using the Tennis Centre you may park for free up to a maximum of 4 hours.
- Please park in the lined bays only and collect a car parking pass from the Tennis Centre reception.
- The reception team will check your member ID and your Tennis Centre booking and issue a car parking pass with the current date and time.
- Please display your car parking pass clearly in your vehicle for the duration of your visit.
- The car parking pass is only valid for a maximum of 4 hours from the arrival time and date shown on the pass.
Important things to know
- When you buy a Sports and Wellness membership you must submit your vehicle details on the community car parking form. The link is on your welcome email.
- A new car parking pass is required each time you visit the Tennis Centre and use Car Park 13.
- “Community members” are public customers with a valid adult or junior community membership.
Student societies and sports clubs in some cases have access to parking permits to support their activities. Send any enquiries you have about sports permits to email@example.com, or any enquiries about society permits to firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Warwick issued parking permits are not valid in our on-site car park.
However, the new large Cryfield Village car park directly opposite the Sports and Wellness Hub is now open and available to use for staff and students with University issued parking permits.