Megan started artistic gymanists in Swansea Gym Club at the age of four, where she was moved into the competitive squads aged five. At 14 she decided to transfer into Tumbling Gymnastics*.
“I am so greatful to be awarded a Warwick Sports Scholarship. Knowing that I have the support of the Performance Team is encouraging as I continue through my studies, training and competition schedules. It is great to know that I have access to a number of staff available to help me.”
Megan is in her second year at Warwick studying Management, trains at the City of Birmingham Gymanistics Club and is in the 17-21 Women’s British Squad.
*Tumbling, also known as ‘Power Tumbling’ involves performing a sequence of 8 moves down a 25m long sprung track.
- 2017 British Championships, 3rd
- 2017 British Squad member
- 2016 Selected to represent GBR in the Loule Cup, Portugal
- Represented Wales in various competitions
- University of Warwick Scholarship Athlete 16/17 & 17/18