Live classes and Content Core articles
By participating in our live virtual classes or by relying on blogs published on our website (both referred to as the “Activity”), you confirm that you are 18 or over. Where you are not 18 or over you confirm that you are being supervised by an adult at all times. You recognise that there is always an element of risk(s) involved with any physical activity and you are choosing to participate or perform at your own risk. It is your sole responsibility to ensure the environment in which you will exercise is safe and suitable for exercise prior to participation in the Activity.
You should CEASE participation in the Activity and seek immediate medical assistance (as required) if:
- (i) at any time during the Activity you feel discomfort or pain;
- (ii) any time before the Activity you feel discomfort or pain;
- (iii) you have an underlying medical or health condition.
You are advised NOT to participate in the Activity if (without limitation) any of the following applies:
- you are pregnant or have given birth in the last 6 months,
- you have heart problem(s), back problem(s), high or low blood pressure or high cholesterol,
- headaches/dizziness or a fainting feeling when you carry out exercise,
- experience pain or limited movements in any joints (knees, for example).
Warwick Sport is not responsible or liable to you for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of our Activity or proposed Activity unless Warwick Sport or any affiliated entity are proven to be legally liable for such injury or harm. Warwick Sport terms and conditions apply.