For your safety and comfort please observe the following when using the sauna and steam room:
- Children 8-17 years of age only may use the sauna/steam room if accompanied by an adult.
- If you are currently receiving medical care, please seek your doctor’s advice before using the sauna / steam room.
- If you feel any discomfort such as dizziness while using the sauna / steam room, please leave immediately and inform a member of staff.
- Report all injuries, medical emergencies or operational issues to a member of staff.
- For your own safety do not exceed 20 minutes in the sauna/steam room.
- Please shower before and after using the sauna/steam room.
- Only water is allowed in the sauna/steam room. Please use a non-glass drinks bottle.
- Photography or filming is not allowed.
- Please do not wear or use body lotion.
- If you are pregnant you are advised not to use the sauna/steam room.
- Please wear minimal jewellery as metal objects may become hot and cause injuries.
- Swimwear must be worn at all times.
- Sandals or flip flops are the only footwear allowed.
- Exercising in the sauna/steam room is not allowed.
- Use the red button on the wall in the event of an emergency.
Thank you for your co-operation.