Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Wellbeing & Student Support


Wellbeing & Student Support provide a range of services that can help you to develop the personal resources and skills you need to navigate the challenges and opportunities of student life.

The first step is a brief consultation to help you identify next steps and decide on the type of support you may need. Disabled students don’t have to go through a brief consultation if they want to speak to the Disability Team directly. The support offered includes:

  • Self-help resources
  • Skills sessions
  • One-to-one appointments
  • Psychological interventions
  • Email counselling
  • Therapy groups
  • Specialist mentoring/study skills support

Our teams are ready to work with you

The Wellbeing Support Team offers practical advice and emotional support for your wellbeing and help accessing other services.

The Disability Team offers support to manage the impact of a disability, including specific learning differences, mental health, autism spectrum and long term medical conditions.

The Counselling and Psychotherapy Services (CAPS) offer a range of therapeutic interventions for students experiencing emotional or psychological issues.

Our Student Funding Support team is available to provide help and advice regarding student funding, including bursaries, scholarships and hardship funds.

Get in touch

+44 (0)24 7657 5570

Wellbeing PortalLink opens in a new window opens in a new window

Opening Hours

Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 5pm (Friday until 4pm)

Brief consultations - Monday to Friday 10am - 3pm

We are located in Senate House on the ground floorLink opens in a new window.

The Take a Break Tent during Welcome Week 2022: a gazebo outside the Arts Centre.

Contact the Student Funding Support Team

+44 (0) 24 7615 0096

Opening Hours

  • Monday to Thursday: 8:30 am -5 pm

  •  Friday: 8:30 am - 4 pm

Drop-In sessions

Students can drop in to speak with one of our team, Monday - Friday between 10 am and 3pm. Come along to the Wellbeing and Student Support desk and ask to speak to Student Funding Support.