Warwick has a dedicated team, both in the UK and globally, who are able to provide you with assistance and support. Regardless of your study level or enquiry, we are here to help.
- If you are a prospective student and have a general enquiry, please see this link.
- If you have questions about immigration or visas which one of our overseas representatives is unable to assist you with, please visit the Student Immigration & Compliance pages as most of the queries we receive are answered there.
- If you still have a query after reading the guidance provided please use the contact form on their pages to contact Student Immigration & Compliance.
- Student Immigration & Compliance is part of Student Opportunity: International & Welcome.
- They are located:
1st Floor | South Wing | University House | University Of Warwick | Kirby Corner Road | CV4 8UW | Interactive Map |
- If you have questions about the International Foundation Programme, please click here to visit their pages.
- If you have questions about studying abroad, or studying at Warwick as part of your degree, please contact our Study Abroad Team
- If you are a current student and have a non-immigration enquiry, please use our visit our student portal.