Warwick has a dedicated team, both in the UK and globally, who are able to provide you with assistance and support. Regardless of your study level or enquiry, we are here to help.
- If you are a prospective student and have a general enquiry, please see this link.
- If you have questions about immigration or visas which one of our overseas representatives is unable to assist you with, please use our online enquiry form
- If you have questions about the International Foundation Programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have questions about studying abroad, or studying at Warwick as part of your degree, please contact our Study Abroad Team
- If you are a current student and have a non-immigration enquiry, please use our online enquiry form or call +44(0)24 7652 3706. The International Student Office is located on 1st Floor, University House, Kirby Corner Road, Coventry CV4 8UW. The office is open from Monday to Thursday - 9:00 - 17:00 and Friday 9:00 - 16:00.
We look forward to hearing from you.