Warwick has a dedicated team, both in the UK and globally, who are able to provide you with assistance and support. Regardless of your study level or enquiry, we are here to help.
- If you are a prospective student and have a general enquiry, please see this link.
- If you have questions about immigration or visas which one of our overseas representatives is unable to assist you with, please use our online enquiry form
- If you have questions about the International Foundation Programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have questions about studying abroad, or studying at Warwick as part of your degree, please contact our Study Abroad Team
- If you are a current student and have a non-immigration enquiry, please use our online enquiry form or call +44(0)24 7652 3706. The International Student Office is located on 1st Floor, University House, Kirby Corner Road, Coventry CV4 8UW. Check our office opening hours for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you.